Ordering lunches has never been easier!
Since the time we discontinued our lunch program this year, we have looked at multiple options for bringing back a lunch service to St. Jude School. After looking into a variety of programs and assessing the related costs, we believe we have found a program that will be a win-win for everyone.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with BOONLI to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows you to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student & staff lunches from your smartphone, tablet or computer. This program is now open for ordering and delivery will begin the week of April 26 and continue through the end of the year. We have added 5 vendors (Apple Spice Catering, Panera, Moe’s, Jet’s Pizza and Tropical Smoothie Café), but will continue to add other partners as we move forward. We will reach out for your feedback at the end of the year to assess program success.
Registration and Ordering is now OPEN!
- Go To: https://mysjs.boonli.com - (please bookmark this page)
- Click Create an Account: Password is: mysjs1
- Enter information and click Submit
- Enter information for your student, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students
- Click I’m Done and Sign In
PROGRAM INFO – (also available online once you are logged in to your account)
- POLICY QUESTIONS (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): Email email@example.com and she will get back with you as soon as possible.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION: The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover. American Express is not accepted.
- BE SURE TO PROCEED TO CHECKOUT AND PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT: Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- MINIMUM ORDER FEE: A $1.00 fee will be charged for all new and changed orders under $10.00, total. We suggest you order for at least a week at a time to avoid that fee.