Our Admissions Process
St. Jude School welcomes all children in the surrounding Chattanooga region, regardless of faith. We enthusiastically welcome students throughout the year, and accept admissions on a rolling basis.
Our process is simple, and we encourage you to check us out!
1. Call for information and schedule a tour
2. Consider a Shadow Day for your student
3. Complete an online application
4. Provide a release of records
5. Final Step:
Admissions Decision - Applications will be reviewed in a timely manner, once all records are received. If an offer is made, parents have 2 weeks to complete the enrollment process in order to secure their child's spot.
Watch for Scheduled Open Houses and Visitation Days!
If class size limits become an issue, the following process is used for admittance:
- 1st priority to all current students who have fulfilled registration requirements
- 2nd priority to siblings of children already attending St. Jude School
- 3rd priority to Catholic children of St. Jude Parish or any other area Catholic Parish that does not have an elementary school
- 4th priority to Catholic children from another Catholic Parish that has an elementary school
- 5th priority to Non-Catholic children
Preschool students must be 3 or 4, by August 15th to enroll in PK3 or PK4. Students must be age 5 by August 15th to enroll in Kindergarten. Admittance for any student will include consideration of all academic records and reports, along with prior disciplinary records.